1. For all classes, the full fee must be paid at the time of booking.
2. With 21 days or more notice of cancellation your booking can be transferred to another course or a full refund less 10% administration charge will be given. With 14 days or more notice of cancellation your booking can be transferred to another course or a full refund less 20% administration charge will be given.
3. We operate a strict cancellation policy. No refund will be given when less than 14 days notice is given but you are welcome to send another in your place.
4. Robyn’s Nest can under no circumstances provide refunds or alternative dates for missed classes.
5. Robyn’s Nest reserves the right to alter the timing or content of any course, to substitute any teacher, or to cancel a course at any time. The right is reserved to make alterations to all course fees and dates given in brochures or on the Internet. Notification will be given as soon as possible in the event of such changes. In circumstances in which a course is cancelled, the fee can be returned or an alternative course chosen.
6. Classes start on time so please arrive punctually out of consideration to other participants.
7. Gift Vouchers can be bought by telephone. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months only from date of purchase. ( 018454949 )
8 . Once a course is booked by redeeming a gift voucher, Robyn’s Nest Terms and Conditions for Cookery Lessons (above) apply to that booking.
9. For a class to proceed there must be a minimum of 8 people if this figure is not reached the class will be reschedule’ed or your money refunded.
- The classes are exclusively for small groups (approx eight – 12 persons).
- Each Customer receives a detailed recipe pack.
- The classes are specified as a demonstration or hands-on format, attendees are encouraged to participate. The classes are enjoyable, relaxed and informative.
- The duration of the class range from two and a half to three hours unless otherwise specified. This includes some relaxation time at the end of the session where customers can enjoy the food which has been prepared and ask any further questions